You have applied the Microservice architecture pattern and architected your system as a set of services.
Each service is deployed as a set of service instances for throughput and availability.
How are services packaged and deployed?
- Services are written using a variety of languages, frameworks, and framework versions
- Each service consists of multiple service instances for throughput and availability
- Service must be independently deployable and scalable
- Service instances need to be isolated from one another
- You need to be able to quickly build and deploy a service
- You need to be able to constrain the resources (CPU and memory) consumed by a service
- You need to monitor the behavior of each service instance
- You want deployment to reliable
- You must deploy the application as cost-effectively as possible
There are following patterns for deploying services: