August 29th: public designing a microservice architecture workshop in APAC (GMT+9) timezone
In August, I’ll be teaching a public microservices workshop over Zoom in an APAC-friendly (GMT+9) timezone.
This is a brand new workshop where you will learn how to:
- Identify and define services
- Design operations that span multiple services using patterns such as Saga and CQRS.
- Evaluate an microservice architecture and identify architectural smells
- Refactor and improve an architecture
- Document a microservice architecture